Lund University Internet Institute, LUii
LUii is a department within Lund University dealing with digitisation from a multidisciplinary perspective. LUii was established in 2012 and has its headquarters in the Castle of Landskrona, Sweden, also known as the Citadel.
The management of LUii is to a large extent performed within the two-headed management team consisting of Stefan Larsson, Head of LUii, and Måns Svensson, Head of Research.
Stefan Larsson is head of Lund University Internet Institute and a sociolegal researcher who generally studies issues in the intersection of conceptual, legal and social change, particularly in relation to digitisation and the Internet. Read more.
Måns Svensson is Head of Research at Lund University Internet Institute, is a sociolegal researcher that leads the Cybernorms research group and is also Head of the Centre for Work, Technology and Social Change (WTS). Read more.
Staff and affiliated researchers
- Johanna Alkan Olsson, PhD, researcher connected to the SOMPO project, teacher in SIDC and Head of Arbetsmiljöhögskolan.
- Peter Bergwall, PhD candidate, integrity issues in big datasets and directories, such as the one for vaccination. Together with Smittskyddsinstitutet (Swedish Institute for Communicable Disease Control).
- Hanna Carlsson, PhD, researcher in project on Mobile E-trade and over-indebtedness. Also at Dep for Cultural Sciences.
- Lilian Dahl, Secretary for LUii. Also at Sociology of Law Dep.
- Karl Dahlstrand, sociolegal researcher in a project on Online Violations. Also at Sociology of Law Department.
- Lars Emmelin, senior prof, in project on wind power planning and law.
- Magnus Eriksson, PhD candidate, on smart cities. Also at The Interactive Institute, and University of Macerata.
- Peter Frolin, PhD, head of communication. Also at WTS.
- Debora Halbert, Associate Professor, Department Chair at Dep for Political Science, University of Hawaii at Mānoa.
- Bengt Holmström, LLM, senior advisor.
- Håkan Hydén, senior professor, teacher in SIDC,
- Marcin de Kaminski, PhD candidate, teacher in SIDC, member of Cybernorms, and currently mainly at SIDA.
- Stefan Larsson, Head of LUii, teacher in SIDC, projects on Open data, leads projects on Open data and legal solutions, and Open data and legal handbook, and Mobile E-trade and over-indebtedness.
- Jonas Ledendal, JD, in projects on Open data, Open data and legal solutions, and Open data and legal handbook and DigiTrust. Also at Dep of Business Law.
- Bashar Lubbad, in social innovation project HOPE/SPOKEN/BROKEN.
- Joakim Lundblad, in projects on Open data, Open data and legal solutions, and Open data and legal handbook. Senior Analyst at Chamber of Commerce.
- Susan Mtonga-Wnukowska, LLM, research assistant in project on Open data and legal solutions.
- Mikael Ottosson, PhD, in project on Worklife and time. Also at Arbetsmiljöhögskolan.
- Lars Persson, PhD, teacher in SIDC, and Head of Econsec.
- Calle Rosengren, PhD, in project on Worklife and time, in DigiTrust, Head of education at Arbetsmiljöhögskolan.
- Kari Rönkkö, Ass Prof, project leader in SIDC, leader of SOMPO.
- Osama Shomar, in social innovation project HOPE/SPOKEN/BROKEN.
- Lupita Svensson, PhD, part of SOPMO project and in project on Mobile E-trade and over-indebtedness.
- Måns Svensson, Ass Prof, Head of Research at LUii, leads the Cybernorms research group, and Head of Centre for WTS. In SOMPO project, and leading project on Online violations.
- Rustam Urinboyev, PhD, Part of SOMPO. Also at Sociology of Law Dep.
- Sandra Vindelstam, research assistant in project on wind power planning and law.